eCommerce SEO: Sell To Billions
eCommerce SEO is a process of ranking an E-commerce website on a search engine result page (SERP). People looking for a particular product will end up visiting your website. This will not only increase the traffic on your website but also give you innumerable leads to convert.
There’s no doubt that organic SEO is way better than paid advertisements if you’re planning a long term game. Read the Advantages of SEO.
Working on organic SEO will give you an incredible brand image. Therefore, you will have a decent market share.
How Will We Do Your Online Commerce SEO?
E-commerce websites are always dynamic, we will build static pages for basic information like about us, contact us, F.A.Q., blogs, etc.
Although, eCommerce SEO services include optimizing your product descriptions, about us page, linking structure, etc. Digital Marketers advice to have a separate page for every product that will draw more traffic to your website.
Why Choose E-Commerce SEO?
In this digital era, customers don’t rely on the shopkeepers as much as they trust the online presence of a brand.
The first thing that will do is search for a product on a search engine. Now, if your product doesn’t appear on the first page, you’ll end up losing a considerable amount of sales.
Whereas, if your product appears on the top and it has decent reviews, you might end up with a loyal customer. The customer will definitely check out your product at the next purchase. Therefore, you’d have made a relationship with a customer.
Our E-Commerce SEO Strategy
Now, optimizing your website might seem like a tough job for you. But we at Digital Nobita follow a proper strategy, that’ll lead you to a decent result.
- Workflow: The whole SEO process contains many small but important tasks like optimizing content, meta description, image optimization, keywords, etc
- Pages: We will work on the most performing pages of your website. Give them an aesthetic look.
- Competition: Our team will check out your competitors. See what they’re doing to take inspiration from them.
E-Commerce SEO Checklist
Following is the checklist for best E-Commerce SEO practice:
Part First: Keywords Optimization
- Keywords: We do intense keyword research for your product to optimize it and get it ranked on the search engines.
- Competition: A deep study of your competitors is necessary to get an idea of what they’re up to regarding the strategies.
- The Homepage: The homepage of your website should talk about the brand and give the customer an idea as to what all products and services you provide.
- Homepage Title: The title will be optimized according to your business and the potential customers you’re targeting.
- Homepage Meta description: Meta description will not be missed out as it plays a vital role in ranking your page. Therefore, it will drive in more traffic to the website.
- Site architecture: Your website should be easy to use. The customer won’t spend much time browsing on your website if the user experience is not satisfactory. Therefore, we will optimize your website in such a manner that it’ll be very easy to operate.
- Internal linking: This is very important from the SEO’s point of view. Therefore, this will help the customer know about the many other similar products and services that you’re offering. Also, it will retain the customer on your website which will increase the traffic on your website.
Part Second: Channel Optimization
- Product page optimization: If the product page takes too long to open up, the customer will leave your website immediately and end up on your competitor’s website. Therefore, it is very important to keep the size of your product pages as low as possible.
- Image optimization: If the images on your product pages are of high size, it will end up increasing the size of the page. Therefore, the page will load very slowly and the customer will leave your website immediately. There are various ways to reduce the size of an image. Eg: tinypng.com.
- Reviews: Major part of the purchases are driven by reviews given by other customers. If a customer sees no reviews on a product, there would be no credibility.
- Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs help a customer solve a certain type of problem beforehand.
We at Digital Nobita only believe in dedicated hard work. Our team works dedicatedly to provide high-end eCommerce SEO services to our esteemed clients. We don’t just work for business, instead, we work for creating and maintaining seamless relationships with the people who show trust in us.